CTEK MUS 4.3 POLAR 12 Volt Extreme Climate Battery Charger
We will be closed from December 24th to January 11th.
Books, Gift Ideas And Mustang Accessories
The MUS 4.3 POLAR has been specially developed to offer excellent all-round charging with special cold weather performance and adapted AC and DC cables to handle severe cold down to -22 Degree Fahrenheit. The MUS 4.3 POLAR is an advanced microprocessor controlled battery charger providing unrivalled performance on batteries from 1.2 Ampere Hour up to 110 Ampere Hour. Features include diagnosis of battery condition to establish if it can receive and retain charge, patented automatic desulphation program and a special reconditioning function that will revive and restore deeply discharged and stratified batteries. ‘Snowflake’ mode ensures ideal charging performance even in the most extreme cold conditions. Patented Float or Pulse maintenance makes the MUS 4.3 POLAR ideal for long-term maintenance. The entire process of battery testing, charging and maintenance is easily followed on the clear LED display.
Type: Fully Automatic Voltage Rating: 120 Volt Ampere Rating: 15 Amp Number Of Stages: 8 Stage Solar Powered: No
- Complete Battery Care - Unique And Patented System To Recover, Charge And Maintain All Lead–acid Battery Types To Maximize Performance And Extend Life
- Safe And Easy To Use - User Safety Through Spark Free Operation And Reverse Polarity Protection
- Connect And Forget - Simple Plug And Play Operation. Select The Program And Mode And Leave The Charger To Do The Rest
- Unique 8 Step Charging - The Patented 8 Step Program Tests Battery Condition And Revives, Charges And Maintains To Ensure Maximum Battery Life And Performance
- Extends Battery Life - The Unique Features Of CTEK Chargers Combine To Maximize Performance And Extend Battery Life
Also Found in: