Carbureted Supercharger Kits
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19: We are open and operating normally with the exception of our showroom. We are allowing Curbside Pickup at the store, but no customers are allowed inside. We have employees with compromised immune systems so are not taking any chances. Just call ahead, or wave at us from the window and we’ll come to the front door. Please call us or make an order online and we will ship your parts to you ASAP. Thank you for your understanding and stay safe.
Complete kit will mount one TorqStorm® Billet Supercharger to a 1965-1986 Ford Mustang small block 289/302, 351 Cleveland, 351 Windsor, 429/460 Big Block and 390/427/428 Big Block FE.
- Includes supercharger, hoses, tubes, BOV, air filter, carb hat, and all necessary brackets, pulleys and hardware for a complete installation.
- Not for use with a motor vehicle pollution control device or system.
- All Kits are set up for hot air. A bung is included for water meth injection.
- Blow-thru carburetor required
- Note: Kit will also fit 1970 and eariler 289 and 302 w/4-bolt dampener, but will require cylinder heads with accessory bolt holes.
- Note: Carb hat and plumbing included with kit may differ from photo.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Also Found in: